GIS Virtual Workshop - Instant Apps and More
ArcGIS Online offers a bevy of options for enriching your map and data with web applications. From time animation to interactive multimedia, these easy-to-use templates and builders take your data to the next level. Join us as we explore some of these newer and lesser known tools.
All sessions are one hour and assume participants have no previous experience using GIS. Sessions will be hands-on demonstrations with step-by-step tutorials and expert assistance. All sessions will be taught on Tuesdays from 1PM to 2PM and are free and open to the UVa and larger Charlottesville community. Late-comers are welcome and encouraged, registration will remain open until the workshop ends. Click here for a full list of our Spring sessions.
If you've attended our workshops in the past, please note that things are a bit different this semester:
- All sessions will be taught virtually, via Zoom. Unfortunately, there will be no in-class sessions this semester.
- Registration is required. This is the best way to get Zoom links out to our attendees without posting the links to the world.
- Sessions will be recorded and made available, along with our slides and hand-outs.
Please see the Spring 2022 Workshops tab on our Teaching Resources page for more information, including slides, handouts, post-workshop office hours and session recordings.
Related LibGuide: UVa GIS Resources by Chris Gist
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- GIS Workshop Scholars' Lab
- Chris Gist & Drew Macqueen
Click to add to your Calendar! >> Add to a Calendar using iCal
The U.Va. Library is committed to hosting library events that are inclusive and welcoming to all. If you need certain accommodations to participate fully in this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.