Explore the emotions associated with change initiatives and determine the vital behaviors that make change successful. Diagnose resistance and apply sources of influence to any change initiative.
What you will learn
- Identify emotions associated with change initiatives
- Examine the impact of multiple changes
- Apply the Influencer model to mitigate resistance and increase adoption
What this course will help you to do?
- Drive sustainable behavior change on your team.
- Lead your team during times of change and come out even stronger on the other side.
- Monday, November 18, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Alderman 421
- LHR Learning and Development Calendar
- Gail White
Click to add to your Calendar! >> Add to a Calendar using iCal
The U.Va. Library is committed to hosting library events that are inclusive and welcoming to all. If you need certain accommodations to participate fully in this event, please contact email@example.com.