Explore the emotions associated with change initiatives and determine the vital behaviors that make change successful. Diagnose resistance and apply sources of influence to any change initiative.
What will you learn?
- Identify emotions associated with change initiatives
- Examine the impact of multiple changes
- Apply the Influencer model to mitigate resistance and increase adoption
What will this course help you do?
- Drive sustainable behavior change on your team.
- Lead your team during times of change and come out even stronger on the other side.
Rose Markey is a Senior Learning and Development Consultant. Rose has 25+ years of experience in Human Resources in healthcare as well as higher education. Her background includes recruitment, compensation, employee relations, corporate training programs, curriculum design, and classroom facilitation. Rose also serves as a leadership coach and is an active professional speaker. Rose has earned several professional certifications and has a Master’s degree in Management and Leadership from Liberty University and a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration from Ohio University.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Auditorium of Harrison/Small
- LHR Learning and Development Calendar
- Gail White
Click to add to your Calendar! >> Add to a Calendar using iCal
The U.Va. Library is committed to hosting library events that are inclusive and welcoming to all. If you need certain accommodations to participate fully in this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.