Hot Topics Around Scholarly Publishing Series: Rights and Metrics
The Scholarly Communication Team is hosting a series of conversations covering Hot Topics around Scholarly Publishing, each meant to touch on key points and how those relate to UVA-specific resources and services. This series is geared towards authors, faculty, graduate students, and Library faculty & staff.
In this session, Ellen Ramsey and Brandon Butler will be discussing rights and metrics.
- To share Scholarly Communication trends, tools, and UVa services that support Open and Sustainable Scholarship.
- To learn how these topics affect you and your research and publishing.
The session discussions are inspired from the following article (Topics 2, 6, 8, 9):
Tennant, J. P., Crane, H., Crick, T., Davila, J., Enkhbayar, A., Havemann, J., Kramer, B., et al. (2019). Ten Hot Topics around Scholarly Publishing. Publications, 7(2), 34. MDPI AG. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/publications7020034
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Brown 148
- Brown Science & Engineering
- Faculty/Graduate Students
- Brandon Butler & Ellen Ramsey
Click to add to your Calendar! >> Add to a Calendar using iCal
The U.Va. Library is committed to hosting library events that are inclusive and welcoming to all. If you need certain accommodations to participate fully in this event, please contact email@example.com.