Reaxys Skills Enhancement
Come to this session to learn the basics of searching Reaxys (a chemical information database) and how to use Reaxys to find relevant litereature, chemcial/physical properties, structures, and reactions.
To make training more efficient, we appreciate if you could send 2-3 bullet points on what specific topic or subject area you want to see covered during the training session (e.g. I am working on xxx and I want to see what syntheses routes are reported in the literature) . You can contact this information direclty to Irakli Samkurashvili (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Elsevier.
During the session we will focus on the following workflows:
- Building a structure and reaction Query
- Understanding and use of Options in Structure and Reaction Searching
- Running a search and Filtering/Sorting of results
- Linking to the Title/Abstract, Original Patent/Journal reference and Citing references
- Linking to commercial availability and pricing information for compounds
- Output of structures/reactions/data results and synthesis plans to PDF and other formats
- Developing synthetic pathways to a compounds drawing upon the Synthesis Planner
- Searching for keywords, text, authors, patent number etc.
- Monday, October 8, 2018
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Brown 133
- Brown Science & Engineering
- Irakli Samkurashvili (Reaxys/Elsevier)
Click to add to your Outlook Calendar! >> Add to a Calendar using iCal
The U.Va. Library is committed to hosting library events that are inclusive and welcoming to all. If you need certain accommodations to participate fully in this event, please contact email@example.com.