SciFinder Skills Enhancement
Are you new to SciFinder® or just looking to refresh your SciFinder searching skills?
Please join us for our upcoming SciFinder Training on October 8 at 10:00am (refreshments provided).
SciFinder Skills Enhancement - topics include:
- What is SciFinder?
- 100 million+ total substances and 70 million+ reactions
- Reference Searching: Journals, PubMed, Patents, and more
- Working with Answer Sets
- Structure & Reaction drawing – time-saving tips and tricks
I didn’t know SciFinder could do that…
- Functional group Analysis
- Reaction Sorting
- Identify similar reactions
- Searching with reaction searching
- Explore reactions by type of transformation or document
- Markush searching
- Similarity searching
- Search SciFinder from ChemBioDraw Ultra 14
- Get full experimental procedures without leaving SciFinder
- Access chemical vendors and regulatory information
- Monday, October 8, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Brown 133
- Brown Science & Engineering
- Scott Hertzog and Margaret Grow-Sadler (SciFinder/CAS)
Click to add to your Outlook Calendar! >> Add to a Calendar using iCal
The U.Va. Library is committed to hosting library events that are inclusive and welcoming to all. If you need certain accommodations to participate fully in this event, please contact email@example.com.