The Library is continually adding new events!
Join us for workshops, panels, stress relief, and research help! Browse the full feed and sign up today.
Browse and reserve Library spaces
Browse by Library:
Or, if you know what kind of space you're looking for, you can browse by category:
To make a reservation:
- Click a library group from the list on this page. You will then see a display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in green.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve by scrolling or clicking “Go to Date” in the top right.
- Click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation.
- Rooms will default to 1-hour reservations. You can reserve up to 3 hours by choosing a later end time on the drop-down menu below the grid.
NOTE! You MUST be a current UVa student, faculty or staff member and use your UVa E-mail address when submitting your reservation request.
Reservations are limited to three hours per day.
NEW! Browse Library equipment
We're using a brand new equipment checkout system!
To get started:
- Access the equipment system here or by using any of the location or category links below.
- Browse by changing the location or category in the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
- Click into an item to see information about reservations or training.
Many items do not require reservations–just stop by and ask when you're ready!
Browse equipment by Library: