To make a reservation:
- Click a library group from the list on the right. You will then see a display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in green.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation.
- If you would like more than one block of time, you may click several boxes per reservation, up to a 3-hour maximum per day.
- NOTE! You MUST be a current UVa student, faculty or staff member and use your UVa E-mail address when submitting your reservation request.
- Alderman 3rd Floor Conference Room
- Alderman 423
- Alderman Fishbowl (301-B)
- Brown Library
- Clemons: Digital Media Lab workstations
- Clemons: Group Study and Viewing Rooms
- Clemons: Groups-Lab (G-Lab)
- Clemons: Immersive VR Space
- Clemons: RMC - Audio, Viz, Oculus, One Button....
- Clemons: Video Studio (Mediated)
- Clemons: VizWall (Mediated)
- Fine Arts Library
- Fine Arts R Lab (Mediated)
- Music Library