To make a reservation:
- Click a library group from the list on this page. You will then see a display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in green.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve by scrolling or clicking “Go to Date” in the top right.
- Click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation.
- Rooms will default to 1-hour reservations. You can reserve up to 3 hours by choosing a later end time on the drop-down menu below the grid.
- If you would like more than one block of time in the same room, you may click several boxes per reservation, up to a 3-hour total per day.
NOTE! You MUST be a current UVa student, faculty or staff member and use your UVa E-mail address when submitting your reservation request.